Here at Halls Chophouse we host many types of events, private and public events are held at our restaurant on a consistent basis. We currently don’t take “Venue Requests” online, please contact us with any of you event venue request or charitable event needs by calling (843)727-0190. We also have excellent space upstairs for dining as well.
- Gospel Sunday Brunch and Live Music
Jan 1, 2015 @ 10:00am - Dec 31, 2015 @ 2:00pm
Join for our Gospel Sunday Brunch - full bar available and entertainment every Sunday 10:00 am - 2 pm. Steak and Eggs and Bacon, Steak Omelet.
- Orin Swift Winery Dinner with Founder David Phinney
Apr 25, 2015 @ 11:00pm - Apr 25, 2015 @ 11:00pm
Halls Chophouse is pleased to host a special culinary evening with Orin Swift Winery founder Dave Phinney, featuring a variety of unique and rare wines from across the globe expertly paired with an impeccable five-course dinner.
To purchase tickets to the Halls Chophouse Orin Swift Winery Dinner, please call 843-727-0090.
Passed Hors dâ€™oeuvres:
- Local soft shell crab, pineapple, macadamia
- Foie Gras mousse in phyllo
First Course:- Seared ricotta salada, roasted beets, prosciutto
- Smoked spring lamb roulade, hazelnut flan, cherry dusted churro
- Seared bison tenderloin, smoked marcona almonds, figs, cabrales blue cheese
- Dry-aged New York strip, Yukon gold potato, horseradish
- Sexy tiramisu
$186 per person
David Phinney founded Orin Swift Winery in 1995 and over the past two decades has grown the company into a multinational brand including 300 acres of vineyards in the Southwest of France, as well as projects in Spain, Italy, Corsica, Argentina and other locations around the globe. Orin Swift Winery's tasting room is located in St. Helena, Calif.
- Graduation Day!
May 16, 2015 @ 11:30am - May 17, 2015 @ 2:00am