The Charleston Steakhouse
Halls Chophouse is a family steakhouse restaurant located in the Upper King District of Charleston, South Carolina. We value hospitality, superior American cuisine, and a dining experience that guests revere.
As a premier steakhouse, we use the finest freshest USDA prime steaks and meat for the best burgers in Charleston. Our vegan and vegetarian dishes are specially made upon request. Halls Chophouse also provides gluten-free menu options and fresh sustainable local seafood dishes.
Private Dining & Groups - Charleston, SC
A beautiful blend of form and function, our private dining rooms offer flexibility in size and style to complement our flavorful food, fine drink, and warm hospitality to accommodate your needs. Set menus for large groups available.
For further information or to check availability, please call (843) 727-0090 or request below:
- Nov∞Every SundaySunday Gospel Brunch"Join for our Gospel Sunday Brunch – full bar available and entertainment every Sunday 10:00 am – 2 pm. Steak and Eggs and Bacon, Steak Omelet. "
- Nov∞7 days a weekLive Music"Halls Chophouse Charleston is the hottest destination for enjoying an exceptional meal along with live-entertainment, offered seven nights a week and during Sunday Brunch. "
- Seats up to 30 peopleThe Baker Room"With its Lowcountry artwork and exposed beams, the Baker room is a quaint, private space that can seat up to 30 people."
- Seats up to 30 peopleThe Lamond Room"Named for Mrs. Hall’s family, The Lamond Room is an intimate space that seats up to 30 people. The room features banquettes and doors that can be closed to ensure privacy."
- Seats up to 40 peopleHalls II"Enjoy the best views of historic King Street – Halls II is a first-floor dining room that fits up to 40 people seated. Includes a private bar, making it a great setting for your social or business event."
- Seats up to 40 peopleThe Port Room"You’ll have the historic Charleston experience in our newest addition featuring an exposed brick wall and overlooks King Street from the 2nd floor. This space can seat up to 40 people and offers top of the line AV capabilities. The Port Room would be perfect for your next business meeting."
- Seats up to 60 peopleUpstairs Main Dining Room"The Main Dining Room is a bright, open space that seats up to 60 guests. Great option for your next luncheon."
- OwnerBill Hall"This is about family."
- OwnerJeanne Hall"Welcome to our family."
- Owner, GM, ProprietorTommy Hall"Buy the best quality beef (it helps to tip your butcher)."
- OwnerBilly Hall"Season with salt and pepper only"
- Chef de CuisineAdam Jakins"Try medium-rare for the best flavor."
- Corporate Executive ChefMatthew Neissner"It’s a steakhouse with a southern twist."