The Columbia Steakhouse
Seated at the corner of Main and Gervais Streets in the heart of the Capital City, Halls Chophouse Columbia is steps away from the South Carolina Statehouse. Halls Chophouse is a destination for relaxing and enjoying an exceptional meal along with live-entertainment, offered nightly. We provide private rooms with state of the art equipment and customized menus for large groups for any occasion.
Private Dining & Groups - Columbia, SC
A beautiful blend of form and function, our private dining rooms offer flexibility in size and style to complement our flavorful food, fine drink, and warm hospitality to accommodate your needs. Set menus for large groups available.
For further information or to check availability, please call (803) 563-5066 or request below:
- Seats up to 24 people, 45 standing receptionThe Blatt Room"The Blatt Room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, views of the South Carolina Statehouse, and abundant natural light, all in a sophisticated, intimate space for brides, businesses, and partygoers alike."
- Seats up to 16 people, 30 standing receptionThe Champion Room"The Champion Room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, views of the South Carolina Statehouse, and abundant natural light, all in a sophisticated, intimate space for brides, businesses, and partygoers alike."
- Seats up to 24 people, 40 standing receptionThe Wine Room"The Wine Room captures the robust essence of Old World wine cellars, featuring cork floors, custom hand-crafted chandeliers, and exposed brick walls."
- Up to 30 standing receptionHalls II"Halls II bar is available for your pre-dinner reception, social celebration, or business mixer. It can be used in conjunction with any of our private event venues."
- Seats up to 72 people, 150 standing receptionThe Main Dining Room"The Main Dining Room embodies the rich flavor of the opulent Captains’ Quarters of old, with warm mahogany tones and golden accents. Your next business meeting, social celebration, or wedding event will be surrounded by style."