The Greenville Steakhouse
Halls Chophouse Greenville, located on Main Street on the bank of the Reedy River, is led by Owner Bill Hall, a veteran in the hospitality and dining industry, along with his family, wife Jeanne and sons Billy and Tommy. Offering wet and dry-aged USDA Prime and Choice Beef as well as locally-sourced fish, poultry, vegetarian and gluten-free options, the Halls Chophouse Greenville menu features expertly-crafted dishes that highlight the essence of culinary creativity and distinguished flavor.
Private Dining & Groups - Greenville, SC
A beautiful blend of form and function, our private dining rooms offer flexibility in size and style to complement our flavorful food, fine drink, and warm hospitality to accommodate your needs. Set menus for large groups available.
For further information or to check availability, please call (864) 335-4200 or request below:
- Jun∞Every SundaySunday Gospel Brunch"Join us for a la carte brunch on Sundays, 10am-2pm. Steak and Eggs, French Toast, Eggs and Bacon, Steak Omelet, Shrimp and Grits, Pancakes, Waffles and much more. "
- Jun∞7 days a weekLive Music"Halls Chophouse Greenville is the hottest destination for enjoying an exceptional meal along with live-entertainment, offered seven nights a week and during Sunday Brunch. The Schedule Sat, Jun 1 Jay Hershey 6-9 Mark Dye Band 930-1230 Sun, Jun 2 Brendan Williamson Trio 11-2 Alex Hunnicutt 5-9 Mon, Jun 3 Tim White 6-9 Tue, Jun 4 TreyFrancis 530-830 Spencer Rush 9-12 Wed, Jun 5 Brooks Dixon 530-830 Trey Francis 9-12 Thu, Jun 6 Tim White 6-9 Brooks Dixon Band 930-1230 Fri, Jun 7 Jay Hershey 6-9 Tim White 930-1230 Sat, Jun 8 Brooks Dixon 6-9 Spencer Rush 930-1230 Sun, Jun 9 Brendan Williamson Trio 11-2 Brooks Dixon 5-9 Mon, Jun 10 David Sims 6-9 Tue, Jun 11 Doug Jones 530-830 Spencer Rush 9-12 Wed, Jun 12 Brendan Williamson Trio 530-830 Tim White 9-12 Thu, Jun 13 Doug Jones 6-9 Tim White 930-1230 Fri, Jun 14 Mark Dye Duo 6-9 Brooks Dixon Band 930-1230 Sat, Jun 15 Donnie Blackwell 6-9 Kelly Jo & Buffaloe 930-1230 Sun, Jun 16 Brendan Williamson Trio 11-2 David Sims 5-9 Mon, Jun 17 Trey Francis 6-9 Tue, Jun 18 TreyFrancis 530-830 Kelly Jo Ramirez 9-12 Wed, Jun 19 TreyFrancis 530-830 Spencer Rush 9-12 Thu, Jun 20 Donnie Blackwell 6-9 Brooks Dixon Band 930-1230 Fri, Jun 21 Jay Hershey 6-9 Jamie Wright Band 930-1230 Sat, Jun 22 Mark Dye Duo 6-9 David Sims Duo 930-1230 Sun, Jun 23 Brendan Williamson Trio 11-2 Spencer Rush 5-9 Mon, Jun 24 Spencer Rush 6-9 Tue, Jun 25 Mark Dye Duo 530-830 Kelly Jo Ramirez 9-12 Wed, Jun 26 Brendan Williamson Trio 530-830 Kelly Jo Ramirez 9-12 Thu, Jun 27 Kelly Jo Ramirez 6-9 Trey Francis 930-1230 Fri, Jun 28 Donnie Blackwell 6-9 The Trapfire Bros. 930-1230 Sat, Jun 29 David Sims 6-9 Paul Walter 930-1230 Sun, Jun 30 Brendan Williamson Trio 11-2 Tim White 5-9 "
- Seats up to 20 peopleBoard Room"Overlooking the main dining room with views of the Reedy River, the Board Room is the ideal space for intimate weddings, business or social events. A retractable glass wall will allow for privacy or enjoyment of the restaurant below."
- Seats up to 50 peopleFalls Park Room"Enjoy the best views in Greenville – from the bustle of Main Street to the natural beauty of Falls Park – all from the stylish third-story room. A retractable glass wall ensures privacy or shared enjoyment of your wedding, social or business event."
- Seats up to 24 peopleReedy River Room"Situated along the riverwalk, the Reedy River Room offers stunning views of the river cascades and the riverfront promenade making it a unique setting for your wedding, social or business event."
- Seats up to 65 peopleWest End Room"With its three-story-high windows, the West End Room provides spectacular views of the Reedy River and downtown Greenville. Ideal for larger weddings and special or business events."