Our favorite is Halls Chophouse Prime Martini, a fantasy meal in itself. Shown in the photo at the left, it has House Whipped Potatoes, Prime Filet Mignon Tips, and Chef Matthew Niessner's Brandy Peppercorn Sauce and topped with Shoestring Onion Rings. A creative, delicious dish. A game winner all the way for only $15.
Just look at this Game Day menu:
- Tuna Tartare w/ Asian Pear $14
- Halls Chophouse Burger w/ Hand Cut Fries $10
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs w/ Hand Cut Fries $12
- Spicy Shrimp w/ Napa Cabbage Cole Slaw $12
- Blackened Salmon Salad pears, oranges, buttermilk blue cheese, candied pecans and white balsamic dressing $14